Hi. I am in need of a bit of assistance. Hope one of you guys can help.
A friend of mine is running Win2k and his version of Kodak Easyshare
isn't compatible.
I can't seem to find the full program anywhere. All i am able to get is
the installer software. He lives quite a distance from myself and is on
a dial up connection. The full program is 24mb.
I am on broadband and so it would be easier for me to throw it on CD.
Well i would if i could find it.
Looking at the other technicl posts, this seems very lame, but really
didn't know where else to ask. I have googled the pc to death.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Darren

"TwisterFreak" <twiswterREMOVECRAPfreak1970@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi. I am in need of a bit of assistance. Hope one of you guys can help.
> A friend of mine is running Win2k and his version of Kodak Easyshare isn't
> compatible.
> I can't seem to find the full program anywhere. All i am able to get is
> the installer software. He lives quite a distance from myself and is on a
> dial up connection. The full program is 24mb.
> I am on broadband and so it would be easier for me to throw it on CD.
> Well i would if i could find it.
> Looking at the other technicl posts, this seems very lame, but really
> didn't know where else to ask. I have googled the pc to death.
> Thanks for your help in advance.
>
> Darren

Unless Kodak has changed their policy very recently, there is not a complete
download for any of their Easyshare software, Web install only, therefore
the only download is an installer.

Their web page says 65 minutes at 33.6Kbs.
http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=130/1465&pq-locale=en_US

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

So i just discovered. Thanks anyway. Can you recommend a similiar
product to this which beginners would find as useful.
Thanks again.

Darren