terry

I have a Fujitsu pc running XP Home with an Nvidia
graphics card and Fujitsu screen. The display only sits in
the middle two thirds of the monitor. I've loaded the
latest driver which the PC recognises, but it is loading
a 'generic' monitor. I've tried adjusting the resolution,
refresh rate etc and also tried adjusting the actual
settings on the screen itself but I can't get the display
to use the whole screen. This problem came about after I
loaded and ran Sim's Superstar which I since uninstalled.
If I plug in my old monitor which has the same size screen
the display reverts to the whole screen. Does anyone have
ideas? is this part of the registry that has been affected?

Look at the Fujitsu website for correct drivers.

www.fujitsu.com (then choose your particular country.)
www.coribright.com