How to record homemovies from ur vcr to PC?

I have a problem, I bought this firewire cable and it happened to be only
used for digital videocams.I have an analog one, so Im wondering if I connect
my analog videocam to the vcr and then connect the vcr to the PC, will there
be any possibility for me to record my homevideos to the dvds. plz help me if
theres any way for me to record my videos in anyway.Thank you.

Zafar
from Norway.

You need an analog capture card or a graphics card with VIVO abilities
(video in and video out).

You cannot connect an analog video camcorder to a firewire device.

See www.papajohn.org and www.dvdrhelp.com for much more help, advice and
reviews.
www.coribright.com