Sony Handycam & Pixela software that came with it

Does anyone have the Pixela software that came with Sony
Handycam Vision CCD-TRV608? I think I need the USB Driver
that came with that software. If anyone could tell me
what driver that is exactly, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Stefanie

Here is my previous post that describes the problem:

I have a USB cable that connects my camcorder (Sony
Handycam Vision CCDTRV608) to my computer. Whenever I
plug this in and turn on the camera, a little thing pops
up that says "New Hardware Found". If I click on that,
it goes to the Add Hardware Wizard. There's nothing
listed that seems to be right, and when I try to let it
choose what software to install, it can't find any. Then
it searches the internet for it, and it still can't find
it.

Inside Intervideo WinDVD Creator, I click Capture and
nothing happens. There are no devices listed in the
device list. I read all the help files I could find, but
I am at a loss.

I installed another program that is supposed to capture
video (Ulead VideoStudio 8.0) If I click capture in this
program, it says "Either no video capture driver is
installed in this sytem, or no device is connected."
What does that mean? How do I know what video capture
driver I need and where do I get it?

I'm running Windows XP Pro.

Firstly you are better off connecting via a firewire lead into a firewire
card. They are very cheap if you don't have one. The quality will be far
superior to usb capture. If you insist on using usb have you searched sony's
site for the driver?
Graham

--
Graham Hughes