Run ZTree From a Floppy

I've seen several references telling me that ZTree is small enough to
fit on a floppy disk. If I want to use it to diagnose problems on a
family member's pc, is there a simple way to run ZTree from a floppy?
If so, which files need to be on the floppy to run ZTree?

The machine in question is running under Win ME.

Thanks,

Baumgrenze

On 9 Mar 2005 14:05:43 -0800, "baumgrenze" <baumgrenze@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I've seen several references telling me that ZTree is small enough to
>fit on a floppy disk. If I want to use it to diagnose problems on a
>family member's pc, is there a simple way to run ZTree from a floppy?
>If so, which files need to be on the floppy to run ZTree?

A quick look at mine shows that it's just over 1.3M if I don't include
the .txt and readme files.