a 1st qtr 2005 steam free

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

x-no-archive: yes

a 1st qtr 2005 steam free

it's understandable the pro steam brainwashed valve fanboys
will try and deny vivendi decision to stop selling valve pc
games in retail is not a win for everyone except valve, but
enough of that, i don't waste my time arguing about facts
and evidences with fanatics
valve lost! LOST! L O S T !
we all won! WON! W O N !

now back to more relevant matters... 1st qtr 2005 ended, and
the good news is no steam infected pc game was released, so
i decided to make a poll in this group about the most sold
pc games released in this period

i don't want to make a poll about what pc games we bought in
1st qtr 2005 but rather only the pc games released in 1st qtr
that we have bought, this to see what released pc games have
been more successful and sold more
i also included only action oriented cause its the theme of
our group

if i missed any action pc game released in 1st qtr 2005, add
it so we can also include in the final poll

list of action pc games released in the 1st qtr 2005:

.. Demon Stone
.. The House of the Dead III
.. Second Sight
.. Country Justice: Revenge of the Rednecks
.. Star Wars Republic Commando
.. Constantine
.. Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
.. Scrapland
.. Gotcha
.. The Punisher
.. Combat Task Force 121
.. Elite Warriors: Vietnam
.. Painkiller Gold/Black Edition
.. Project: Snowblind
.. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
.. Stolen
.. CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect
.. SWAT 4
.. Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
.. Cold Fear
.. Close Combat: First to Fight
.. Lego Star Wars

from these list what pc games have you bought?

i don't think 1st qtr was that bad, it had some interesting
releases but its obvious next qtr will be much better, so
the future is bright with pc games steam free!

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

    steamKILLER wrote:
    > i decided to make a poll in this group about the most sold
    > pc games released in this period
    >
    > i don't want to make a poll about what pc games we bought in
    > 1st qtr 2005 but rather only the pc games released in 1st qtr
    > that we have bought, this to see what released pc games have
    > been more successful and sold more
    > i also included only action oriented cause its the theme of
    > our group
    >
    > if i missed any action pc game released in 1st qtr 2005, add
    > it so we can also include in the final poll
    >
    > list of action pc games released in the 1st qtr 2005:
    >
    > . Demon Stone
    > . The House of the Dead III
    > . Second Sight
    > . Country Justice: Revenge of the Rednecks
    > . Star Wars Republic Commando
    > . Constantine
    > . Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
    > . Scrapland
    > . Gotcha
    > . The Punisher
    > . Combat Task Force 121
    > . Elite Warriors: Vietnam
    > . Painkiller Gold/Black Edition
    > . Project: Snowblind
    > . Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
    > . Stolen
    > . CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect
    > . SWAT 4
    > . Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
    > . Cold Fear
    > . Close Combat: First to Fight
    > . Lego Star Wars
    >
    > from these list what pc games have you bought?

    I don't understand how this poll works.
    Could you show me how to reply.
    For example, could you tell me what games you bought this quarter?
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    On 2 May 2005 23:29:13 -0700, "steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >x-no-archive: yes
    >
    >a 1st qtr 2005 steam free

    ............brainless subject matter deleted.

    I have just cut down a tree and have a spare 20 ft length.
    I have just had a great idea as to where it should find a
    home..............

    John Lewis

    >--
    >post made in a steam-free computer
    >i said "NO" to valve and steam

  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    "steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > x-no-archive: yes
    >
    > a 1st qtr 2005 steam free
    >
    > it's understandable the pro steam brainwashed valve fanboys
    > will try and deny vivendi decision to stop selling valve pc
    > games in retail is not a win for everyone except valve, but
    > enough of that, i don't waste my time arguing about facts
    > and evidences with fanatics
    > valve lost! LOST! L O S T !
    > we all won! WON! W O N !
    >
    > now back to more relevant matters... 1st qtr 2005 ended, and
    > the good news is no steam infected pc game was released, so
    > i decided to make a poll in this group about the most sold
    > pc games released in this period
    >
    > i don't want to make a poll about what pc games we bought in
    > 1st qtr 2005 but rather only the pc games released in 1st qtr
    > that we have bought, this to see what released pc games have
    > been more successful and sold more
    > i also included only action oriented cause its the theme of
    > our group
    >
    > if i missed any action pc game released in 1st qtr 2005, add
    > it so we can also include in the final poll
    >
    > list of action pc games released in the 1st qtr 2005:
    >
    > . Demon Stone
    > . The House of the Dead III
    > . Second Sight
    > . Country Justice: Revenge of the Rednecks
    > . Star Wars Republic Commando
    > . Constantine
    > . Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
    > . Scrapland
    > . Gotcha
    > . The Punisher
    > . Combat Task Force 121
    > . Elite Warriors: Vietnam
    > . Painkiller Gold/Black Edition
    > . Project: Snowblind
    > . Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
    > . Stolen
    > . CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect
    > . SWAT 4
    > . Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
    > . Cold Fear
    > . Close Combat: First to Fight
    > . Lego Star Wars
    >
    > from these list what pc games have you bought?
    >
    > i don't think 1st qtr was that bad, it had some interesting
    > releases but its obvious next qtr will be much better, so
    > the future is bright the futures orange!
    >
    > --
    How's about you start the ball rolling. Were any of the games on that list
    in the 40 you have bought this year? If so, what did you think of the games
    and more importantly how was the packaging? Did it suit you sir?
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    steamKILLER wrote:

    > from these list what pc games have you bought?

    Here is a ball. Perhaps you can bounce it.
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    "steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > x-no-archive: yes
    >
    > a 1st qtr 2005 steam free
    >
    > it's understandable the pro steam brainwashed valve fanboys
    > will try and deny vivendi decision to stop selling valve pc
    > games in retail is not a win for everyone except valve, but
    > enough of that, i don't waste my time arguing about facts
    > and evidences with fanatics
    > valve lost! LOST! L O S T !
    > we all won! WON! W O N !

    This sounds like the Iraqi Minister of Defense: "US Forces are no where
    near Baghdad."

    > now back to more relevant matters... 1st qtr 2005 ended, and
    > the good news is no steam infected pc game was released, so
    > i decided to make a poll in this group about the most sold
    > pc games released in this period
    >
    > i don't want to make a poll about what pc games we bought in
    > 1st qtr 2005 but rather only the pc games released in 1st qtr
    > that we have bought, this to see what released pc games have
    > been more successful and sold more
    > i also included only action oriented cause its the theme of
    > our group

    You don't want to talk about games we bought in 1st qt of 2005, but rather
    pc games released in 1st qtr that we bought.... ???

    > if i missed any action pc game released in 1st qtr 2005, add
    > it so we can also include in the final poll

    Delta Force Xtreme. $20 (USD). I got it on sale for $15. And it runs
    on Win9X.

    <snip>
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    "Chadwick" wrote

    > steamKILLER wrote:
    >> i decided to make a poll in this group about the most sold
    >> pc games released in this period [etc]

    > I don't understand how this poll works.
    > Could you show me how to reply.
    > For example, could you tell me what games you bought this quarter?

    Ooh, ooh, let me field that one - He didn't buy any.

    Do I get a prize?
  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    x-no-archive: yes

    i was expecting this kind of reaction... the regulars in here
    can't react to innovation and promotion of pc games
    i tried for the first time introduce in this group a most sold
    pc game list based on our own buys and not manipulated by any
    one and what do i get? the same old replies from the same old
    senile unfaithful pro steam old generation of supposed gamers
    predictable but never the less it doesn't affect me at all

    time will come when my efforts will have a positive reaction
    when a new generation of pc gamers will dominate and expel the
    steam infected ones currently trying to monopolize and stop
    innovation and promotion of pc games to flourish in this group

    fight steam!
    fight piracy!
    fight consoles!
    long live pc games!

    --
    post made in a steam-free computer
    i said "NO" to valve and steam
  8. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    Hank the Rapper wrote:
    > steamKILLER wrote:
    >

    >>from these list what pc games have you bought?
    >

    > Here is a ball. Perhaps you can bounce it.

    Drop it yes. Catch it? No.

    --
    Walter Mitty
    -

    > x-no-archive: yes
    >
    > i was expecting this kind of reaction... the regulars in here
    > can't react to innovation and promotion of pc games
    > i tried for the first time introduce in this group a most sold
    > pc game list based on our own buys and not manipulated by any
    > one and what do i get? the same old replies from the same old
    > senile unfaithful pro steam old generation of supposed gamers
    > predictable but never the less it doesn't affect me at all
    >
    > time will come when my efforts will have a positive reaction
    > when a new generation of pc gamers will dominate and expel the
    > steam infected ones currently trying to monopolize and stop
    > innovation and promotion of pc games to flourish in this group

    <snip>

    10 years from now, the kids of tomorrow will look back at their parents
    collection of DVDs, CDs, VHS tapes, and dusty computers and wonder how they
    every survived. ;-)

    ps Save a tree....and go Steam
  10. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    "steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > x-no-archive: yes
    >
    > i was expecting this kind of reaction... the regulars in here
    > can't react to innovation and promotion of pc games
    > i tried for the first time introduce in this group a most sold
    > pc game list based on our own buys and not manipulated by any
    > one and what do i get? the same old replies from the same old
    > senile unfaithful pro steam old generation of supposed gamers
    > predictable but never the less it doesn't affect me at all
    >
    > time will come when my efforts will have a positive reaction
    > when a new generation of pc gamers will dominate and expel the
    > steam infected ones currently trying to monopolize and stop
    > innovation and promotion of pc games to flourish in this group
    >
    > fight steam!
    > fight piracy!
    > fight consoles!
    > long live pc games!

    steamkiller........... Stick your Head up your Ass and Fight for Air!

    An OLD regular

    "steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > x-no-archive: yes
    >
    > i was expecting this kind of reaction... the regulars in here
    > can't react to innovation and promotion of pc games
    > i tried for the first time introduce in this group a most sold
    > pc game list based on our own buys and not manipulated by any
    > one and what do i get? the same old replies from the same old
    > senile unfaithful pro steam old generation of supposed gamers
    > predictable but never the less it doesn't affect me at all

    We are only asking you to answer a simple question.

    Name the 40 games you have bought since the begining of this year,
    especially the games that have only been released this year? Until you do
    that, no one here will take you seriously, period.

    > time will come when my efforts will have a positive reaction
    > when a new generation of pc gamers will dominate and expel the
    > steam infected ones currently trying to monopolize and stop
    > innovation and promotion of pc games to flourish in this group

    I don't think any one here is trying to stop any form of innovation and or
    promotion of PC Gaming.

    --
    Les

    Buy on line only!!!

    post made in a tree-free computer
    i said "NO" to unnecessary packaging and fossil fuels for delivery

    against killing trees campaign
    http://www.wesavetrees.org/

    treewatch - independent observatory about trees
    http://thecouriermail.com.au/extras/headstart/activities_arch/tree_survival_2003.htm

    please sign petition "Say NO! to killing trees!" available at:
    http://www.petitiononline.com/gotrees/petition.html

    what killing trees does to pc gamers (escaping from girlfriends dad) in
    a million word worth picture:
    http://www.santoalt.com/videos/roofjump.php

    Shawk - c.s.i.p.g.a - 22-03-2005
  12. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

    Abaccue wrote:

    > Founded in 1985, by CEO John Garcia, NovaLogic Inc. is a developer
    and
    > global publisher of computer games for the PC, PlayStation® and
    PlayStation®
    > 2 game consoles, NINTENDO GAMECUBE and XboxT video game system.

    I really don't know what's the worst part of all this rubbish from
    SteamKiller
    His abusive behaviour or the fact that he has no to little knowledge of
    the video gaming market
    It kind of makes me sad :(

Valve Games Steam Video Games