Three Monitor Problems

Rich

I have heard on mulitple websites that XP is capable of
supporting up to 10 monitors. I have have a Dell
Inspiron 8200 with an NVidia GeForce2 Go VGA. Hooked up
to this I have a CRT and a TV via an s-video cable. I am
able to select which secondary display device I would
like to utilize via the "GeForce2 Go" tab in the "Plug
and Play Monitor and Dell 8200 Properties" window
accessed via the "Advanced" button in the Display
Properties dialog box.

Any help on getting all three display devices running?
(Laptop LCD, CRT, and TV)
Thanks,
Rich

Ensure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card from the Dell
website. Since you are using a GeForceGo card, download and install the
drivers from Dell's website, and not nVidia's as each notebook manufacturer
has different specifications for their display adapters.
www.coribright.com