screen display on web sites

Paul

Splendid

On most web sites I cannot see the whole page. I have
tried loading the flash program but that did not help. I
have contacted my ISP and they say it is a microsoft
problem. I have also contacted the computer mfg. and they
say it is a microsoft problem. Can anyone give me a hint
on what to do to fix the problem.

I have no idea what you mean.

Are you referring to the fact you cannot see video files or macromedia
shockwave files or Java? Perhaps some examples of websites can be provided
by you with descriptions of what you can see on them and descriptions of
what you think you should be seeing.
www.coribright.com

"Paul" <pswift3145@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> On most web sites I cannot see the whole page. I have
> tried loading the flash program but that did not help. I
> have contacted my ISP and they say it is a microsoft
> problem. I have also contacted the computer mfg. and they
> say it is a microsoft problem. Can anyone give me a hint
> on what to do to fix the problem.

TRENDING THREADS