Stu

I think I have a software problem that is preventing me from changing region
code. After changing my region to watch a non-region 2 dvd (making sure i
have one last change left) i went to finally set my dvd to region 2. However
when attempting to change my computer informed me that i do not have
administrator priviledges to change. This situation even continues when i
reboot in administrator mode. Can anyone help me change this one last time?
Many thanks.
Stuart

You only have 5 region changes since one is done when you first play a DVD
on your PC.

Time for something like DVD Idle
http://www.dvdidle.com/dvd-idle-pro.htm
www.coribright.com