monitor control panel settings

carole

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2003

I changed my monitor settings to reduce the flicker
(upped the hertz) - but each time that I restart my
computer I lose the settings and need to change it back
again. How do I keep the settings permanent?

Do you have the correct drivers installed for both your graphics card and
monitor from the manufacturer's websites?
www.coribright.com