Video Power toy

Nowe that I upgraded to wmp10 my favorite power toy ( the
Video Screen Saver ) willnot work..It needs WMP9 !

Any plans to upgrade, or any workarounds??

Thanks,
2 answers Last reply
More about video power

    Typing, obviously, not my strong suit..
    I forgot to mention - it is for Windows XP Professional.

    Thanks..

    "John" wrote:

    > Nowe that I upgraded to wmp10 my favorite power toy ( the
    > Video Screen Saver ) willnot work..It needs WMP9 !
    >
    > Any plans to upgrade, or any workarounds??
    >
    > Thanks,

Video Microsoft Power Windows XP