Video Power toy

September 2, 2004 5:49:41 PM

Nowe that I upgraded to wmp10 my favorite power toy ( the
Video Screen Saver ) willnot work..It needs WMP9 !

Any plans to upgrade, or any workarounds??

Thanks,

More about : video power toy

Anonymous
September 2, 2004 6:05:08 PM

Typing, obviously, not my strong suit..
I forgot to mention - it is for Windows XP Professional.

Thanks..
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 3:02:28 PM

!