anyone no wat to do about this?

my movie maker won't play any other songs than .wma songs
and from that only one .wma song has worked fine makin
the movie cuz the rest of the .wma songs didn't make any
sound or noise when they were putted on the time table
thing on the bottom.
wat is wrong with my movie maker?(movie maker2)why won't
it play any audio other than .wma songs?and why is it
ONLY this one .wma song is workin fine makin movies and
others don't work with the movie....

all the songs fine with other players but on movie
maker2..plz help me I hope this is enougoh information
for u to help me..

You really should have asked this in the MovieMaker newsgroups, but see
PapaJohn's website at www.papajohn.org for lots of useful help.
www.coribright.com