How do i view my video (pc) screen on my tv? I already
have an s-video cable attached? Now what?

"Cindy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do i view my video (pc) screen on my tv? I already
> have an s-video cable attached? Now what?

Look in your video card options. You need to enable the signal to the TV.
Right-click a blank area on your desktop, go to Properties, Settings tab,
then click on Advanced. You should find the setting in there somewhere.

Regards,
Ian.