I can't save mpegs for some reason

As of recently I can't save mpegs for some unkonwn reason.
I use XP and I was always able to do so like with any
other file. Now it gives me an option to save a file but
when I try, the program provides just one extension - All
files. If I save a file like that I just could not find it
any more. Maybe it is just about settings but now I can
just assume.

Bluberi

What's a URL that would show this problem? That way I can look up the MIME
type, and then ask the next question. =)

See http://www.zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
All e-mail to this account will bounce or be deleted - *use the newsgroups*.