Video display with Media Player

Heres the problem..

When I try to watch a video clip from a web site (ie. MSN)
I only see a small portion of the whole video in the
frame. The same problem is happening when I try to watch
a video with windows media player 9, that I have saved on
my Hard Drive (avi or mpg or wmv) it only show a portion
of the whole video in the frame, The whole video is not
showing up in the Video Frame, It does this no matter if
a go to full screen or shrink it down...it still happens

Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say...

This seems to have happen after I upgraded to SP2

Please help...

Billy Jr

I would believe that you have Zoom specified in the settings for your video
card driver. Unset this and you should be happier.

See http://www.zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
All e-mail to this account will bounce or be deleted - *use the newsgroups*.
--
"Billy gates" <BGates@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Heres the problem..
>
> When I try to watch a video clip from a web site (ie. MSN)
> I only see a small portion of the whole video in the
> frame. The same problem is happening when I try to watch
> a video with windows media player 9, that I have saved on
> my Hard Drive (avi or mpg or wmv) it only show a portion
> of the whole video in the frame, The whole video is not
> showing up in the Video Frame, It does this no matter if
> a go to full screen or shrink it down...it still happens
>
> Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say...
>
> This seems to have happen after I upgraded to SP2
>
> Please help...
>
> Billy Jr

Thank You....

You my newest hero....