I would like to if there is a way to to combine two or
more video files into one complete file? I know the
easist way is to put the files into a Media Player play
list and then play them in sequence, but I would like to
learn the hard way. Or does such a task require special
programs and editing equiptment?

Just Wondering wrote:
> I would like to if there is a way to to combine two or
> more video files into one complete file? I know the
> easist way is to put the files into a Media Player play
> list and then play them in sequence, but I would like to
> learn the hard way. Or does such a task require special
> programs and editing equiptment?
Try this link.
http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downloads/showcategory.php?cid=7

Cliff