blue-green tint with movies

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When ever im playing a video either one I have saved or from the internet on
media player it gives everything ablue green tint. i get this in embedded
movies as well as ones in the default player. This only happes when im in
player (not quicktime etc...) and (althought i haven't tried any other files)
WMV files... Any suggestions, thanks in advance.

"Ben" <Ben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When ever im playing a video either one I have saved or from the internet
> on
> media player it gives everything ablue green tint. i get this in embedded
> movies as well as ones in the default player. This only happes when im in
> player (not quicktime etc...) and (althought i haven't tried any other
> files)
> WMV files... Any suggestions, thanks in advance.

I have the same problem. Does the same thing whether
played in new media player or old one ... ver. 6.
Seems the driver might be screwy????

Please help us...thanks
Alan

"Poinky Doinker" <Poinky_Doinker@YourHouse.Now> wrote in message
> "Ben" <Ben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> When ever im playing a video either one I have saved or from the internet
>> on
>> media player it gives everything ablue green tint. i get this in embedded
>> movies as well as ones in the default player. This only happes when im in
>> player (not quicktime etc...) and (althought i haven't tried any other
>> files)
>> WMV files... Any suggestions, thanks in advance.
>

> I have the same problem. Does the same thing whether
> played in new media player or old one ... ver. 6.
> Seems the driver might be screwy????
>
> Please help us...thanks
> Alan

I fixed mine in Options. Go to : Options/Performance Tab/Advanced

Under Video Acceleration I set mine to use High quality mode instead of
Overlay.
Hope that fixes your problem also.
Alan