Ati all in wonder 9600XT

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

Ok i installed the card but when i go and play onilne games like Battlefield
Vietnam or battlefield 1942 the game gets jerky and sometimes stops for a few
secounds. I have A DEll 8250 so what do i do????

Does the game play okay in single player mode?

Could be network congestion...Bet you are on Roadrunner, right?

Bobby

"Phil" <poorman8@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Ok i installed the card but when i go and play onilne games like
> Battlefield
> Vietnam or battlefield 1942 the game gets jerky and sometimes stops for a
> few
> secounds. I have A DEll 8250 so what do i do????

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Install the latest Catalyst drivers from ATI - version 4.8