pro steam valve fanboys dictatorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

x-no-archive: yes

Dave posted a proper, honest and very worthy post about his
experience with steam and what do we see? the usual bunch
of pro steam valve fanboys threatening insulting terrorizing
him just cause he questioned valve and steam

and this has happened since the beginning
anyone criticising valve is flamed and called a troll

its a shame! a total disgrace what a minority of posters want
to turn this group into
but let me make this very clear
i will not let you bullies terrorize this group and make it
a dictatorship were no freedom of speech is tolerated!

i'll fight you and everyone doing valve dirty lying propaganda
till the end!
i don't care about your threats and insults cause you will never
kill freedom of speech in this group!

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

steamKILLER wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> its a shame! a total disgrace what a minority of posters want
> to turn this group into
> but let me make this very clear
> i will not let you bullies terrorize this group and make it
> a dictatorship were no freedom of speech is tolerated!

Ehh - excuse me Sir!
Could you please be so kind to tell me which group of the four:
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action, comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic, alt.games.half-life you are refering
to when you say "this group"?
Otherwise I think you really should use the phrase "these groups"

Btw it might be a little over your head but Valve is not currently
involved in any role playing games or strategic games for that matter
at the moment
I can't for life understand why you need to post your message to all
four groups?
Couldl you please explain this to a thick headed Valve fanboy like
myself?

Thank you

XPOST: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action, comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic, alt.games.half-life

shawk

"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> steamKILLER wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> its a shame! a total disgrace what a minority of posters want
>> to turn this group into
>> but let me make this very clear
>> i will not let you bullies terrorize this group and make it
>> a dictatorship were no freedom of speech is tolerated!
>>
> Ehh - excuse me Sir!
> Could you please be so kind to tell me which group of the four:
> comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action, comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,
> comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic, alt.games.half-life you are refering
> to when you say "this group"?
> Otherwise I think you really should use the phrase "these groups"
>
> Btw it might be a little over your head but Valve is not currently
> involved in any role playing games or strategic games for that matter
> at the moment
> I can't for life understand why you need to post your message to all
> four groups?
> Couldl you please explain this to a thick headed Valve fanboy like
> myself?
>
> Thank you
>
> XPOST: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action, comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,
> comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic, alt.games.half-life

FYI. Steamenvy is referring to a post made by Dave Mennenoh in CSIPGA. The
response from various regs in there had little to do with Valve or with
bullying and/or freedom of speech and more to do with the fact that everyone
had been there, done that and were heartily sick of it.

Sayno2reality is going back in the KF.

Posted from AGHL - apols for x-post.

Sascha Wuestemann wrote:

> You have not heard of DRM, yet, have you? You have not heard of the
> linux Version of Acrobat Reader which was "foning home", yet, have
you?
> You have not heard of any software, telling its publisher things
about
> several information when running, have you?

Proof = Url to articles from reliable sources
Otherwise it's just heresay and rubbish

Btw if Valve ever was caught in the act of collecting information from
the consumers PC's I don't think they'll last very long in the business
Some countries has excellent laws with regards to consumer rights etc

And believe me some is very eager to find the proof if exists

"steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes

It's not working.

> Dave posted a proper, honest and very worthy post about his
> experience with steam and what do we see? the usual bunch
> of pro steam valve fanboys threatening insulting terrorizing
> him just cause he questioned valve and steam

Terrorizing? But seriously.

How can you be the judge of proper, honest, and worthy, with a
handle like "steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com>

Software publishers have every right to thwart piracy. If you
can't steal it, maybe you aren't trying hard enough.

All that matters is that software publishers aren't harming our
computer or violating our right to privacy.

steamKILLER wrote:

> its a shame! a total disgrace what a minority of posters want
> to turn this group into

You seem to be confused as usual, YOU (the steam hater) are the
minority.
A minority of 1.
But i dont know why i bother replying to you, your just a cross posting
troll.

--
DalienX

On 2005-05-06, John Doe <jdoe@usenet.love.invalid> wrote:
> Terrorizing? But seriously.
>
> How can you be the judge of proper, honest, and worthy, with a
> handle like "steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com>
>
> Software publishers have every right to thwart piracy. If you
> can't steal it, maybe you aren't trying hard enough.
>
> All that matters is that software publishers aren't harming our
> computer or violating our right to privacy.

You have not heard of DRM, yet, have you? You have not heard of the
linux Version of Acrobat Reader which was "foning home", yet, have you?
You have not heard of any software, telling its publisher things about
several information when running, have you?

Well, then I am convinced that you believe in software publishers saving
our privacy.

cu
Sascha

Painkiller1961

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2011
Quit defending DRM (Steam) it's more hacked than a Somaland rain forest and Monopolies are everything wrong with the world today, that's why we owe China 14 trillion $, stupid people that run with the herd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts