upside down/inverted image

i am using windows xp

the kids were playing on the computer, and all of a
sudden, the image shown is upside down.

a simple reboot does not help--seems like it's a
combination of keys that i have to enter to upright the
image.

by image, i mean everything--from the background, the pop-
up windows, all icons, the cursor, everything

any suggestions or solutions?
2 answers Last reply
More about upside down inverted image

    Take the kids to the woodshed for a session.

    Turn monitor over.

    "Teng Koh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i am using windows xp
    >
    > the kids were playing on the computer, and all of a
    > sudden, the image shown is upside down.
    >
    > a simple reboot does not help--seems like it's a
    > combination of keys that i have to enter to upright the
    > image.
    >
    > by image, i mean everything--from the background, the pop-
    > up windows, all icons, the cursor, everything
    >
    > any suggestions or solutions?
  2. Quote:

    i am using windows xp

    the kids were playing on the computer, and all of a
    sudden, the image shown is upside down.

    a simple reboot does not help--seems like it's a
    combination of keys that i have to enter to upright the
    image.

    by image, i mean everything--from the background, the pop-
    up windows, all icons, the cursor, everything

    any suggestions or solutions?

    I had the same problem, Except it was the cat that decided to walk over the keyboard.
    Please see http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/480524

Video Windows XP