Having problem with getting Internet connection

Help!! I'm about to pull my hair out! I've been using a Linksys router &
wireless card for a few months & then suddenly, I can't connect to the
internet with my wireless laptop. I have tried reinstalling, etc. , called my
cable co., called AOL, called Linksys & nothing works. I get as far as
installation with a good signal but I can't connect. When my laptop first
starts up it says: 10093: successfu. WSA Startup not yet performed. What does
this mean & is this part of the problem. Please someone help me!
Thanks,
Kathy

ME

I have the same problem...Any help out there????

"Kathy" wrote:

> Help!! I'm about to pull my hair out! I've been using a Linksys router &
> wireless card for a few months & then suddenly, I can't connect to the
> internet with my wireless laptop. I have tried reinstalling, etc. , called my
> cable co., called AOL, called Linksys & nothing works. I get as far as
> installation with a good signal but I can't connect. When my laptop first
> starts up it says: 10093: successfu. WSA Startup not yet performed. What does
> this mean & is this part of the problem. Please someone help me!
> Thanks,
> Kathy

Try the suggestions on this site:

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/winsock.htm

Did this occur after installing any particular software?

--
Standard Disclaimers -
and confers no rights. Please do not send e-mail directly