Help! Cannot get video from website to play

Tags:
  • Video
  • Microsoft
  • Media Player
  • Windows XP
September 7, 2004 8:12:47 PM

When I go to C-SPAN and try to play the video, I get a message that says
page cannot be found. I have MS Media Player installed.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Bill

More about : video website play

Anonymous
September 8, 2004 3:33:26 PM

I get the same message on my desktop which does not have (and will not have)
Real Player installed. On both my notebook and my Tablet, the link launches
Real Player. Solution, www.real.com. Download and install Real Player.
www.coribright.com

"Bill & Debbie" <billdeb@sccoast.net> wrote in message
> When I go to C-SPAN and try to play the video, I get a message that says
> page cannot be found. I have MS Media Player installed.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help,
> Bill

Anonymous
September 9, 2004 12:58:22 PM

Cari,

Win XP Hm Ed, Dell 4100

As a new user I am interested in finding out about things
NOT to use.

1. Why "...desktop which does not have (and will not
have)...". Is there an issue with Real Player?

2. Also, do you know of any issues with Macromedia
Shockwave Ver. 10. I tried to download it and got an
alert that it had not passed MicroSoft tests. Are earlier
versions OK?

Thanks,
Jim