Planet Half Life and no one knows.
Thanks
Half Life mama

On 2005-05-05, ivorybow <ivorybow@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am playing a HL 1 mod called Visitors. I am badly stuck in a room
> with no exits but airvents which are too high to reach. If anyone has
> played this mod, can you help me find a way out? I really like this one
> and there is no info in the minimal walkthrough. I already tried on
> Planet Half Life and no one knows.
> Thanks

Hi,

post the url where to get that mod, send me your savegames and I will
have a look.

cu
Sascha
--
GNU Linux | Repeated reboots of the system failed to solve problem
2.6.8-rc4 |

Wow! Thanks. Where do I send the save game? You might not need it
because the place I am stuck is right at the beginning of the game.
Maybe if you play it up to that point you will see something I didn't.
I will send it to you if you want it.
Carolyn

http://www.planetphillip.com/posts/visitors-single-player-half-life-mod/

"ivorybow" <ivorybow@yahoo.com> wrote:
>http://www.planetphillip.com/posts/visitors-single-player-half-life-mod/

Yeah, I see the crowbar just past the wrecked door, but I don't see
any way to get it. The walkthru isn't very helpful, is it?

According to the walkthrough:
" By dint of a scientist, who is hiding behind a wooden crate, you'll get
access to another item to reach one of the three air ducts in the walls."

"ivorybow" <ivorybow@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am playing a HL 1 mod called Visitors. I am badly stuck in a room
> with no exits but airvents which are too high to reach. If anyone has
> played this mod, can you help me find a way out? I really like this one
> and there is no info in the minimal walkthrough. I already tried on
> Planet Half Life and no one knows.
> Thanks
> Half Life mama

shawk

"ivorybow" <ivorybow@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I am playing a HL 1 mod called Visitors. I am badly stuck in a room
> with no exits but airvents which are too high to reach. If anyone has
> played this mod, can you help me find a way out? I really like this one
> and there is no info in the minimal walkthrough. I already tried on
> Planet Half Life and no one knows.
> Thanks
> Half Life mama

Was looking for something to play when I saw your post so firstly thanks for
pointing out the MOD. I 'll start working my way through it tomorrow. If I
recognise the part you mean *and* I find a way through it I'll post back.
If you've found the way out then hang around ... I might need *your* help
:)