HELP - I can't access my shared documents

I have a laptop and a PC with a Microsoft Wireless Router. Up until 2 weeks
ago I was able to access files on the PC from my laptop and vice versa, I was
also able to share a printer. Now, when I go into "Network Places" the other
computer does not show up in my workgroup even though the workgroup name is
the same on each computer. I cannot detect the printer from the laptop and I
cannot access my shared documents. Can someone PLEASE help me?

Has either computer upgraded to SP2? Try turning the firewalls off on both
machines and see what happens.