Hitachi DVD cam & Movie maker

Miriam

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2003

I've recently upgraded to winxp pro and purchased a Hitatchi 230A dvd
camcorder. I can get the pictures to download onto my computer fine
but I have been unable to download the video via usb cable into movie
maker. When I was running winME I was able to connect a sony digital8
camcorder with no problems. Any ideas?

--
miriam

You cannot do it I'm afraid.