just released - pariah

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

x-no-archive: yes

just released - pariah

http://www.pariahgame.com/

from the creators of unreal comes another great sci-fi fps
fair price
unfortunately its a multi platform game so lets see if the
pc version is weakened by that
also no intrusive and abusive against consumer rights
technology like steam

support pc games!
buy it now on your local retail store!
copying and lending is forbidden and it damages pc games!
don't lend or give away copies of your own pc games!
fight piracy! protect pc games!

ps: yes i'm doing the work others in this group don't find
it worthy of advertising about except doing the same old
lying pro steam valve propaganda

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

steamKILLER wrote:

> pariah

Ever considered changing your name?

Andrew

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

On 6 May 2005 03:07:18 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> pariah
>>
>Ever considered changing your name?

ROFL!

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

> from the creators of unreal comes another great sci-fi fps
> fair price
> unfortunately its a multi platform game so lets see if the
> pc version is weakened by that
> also no intrusive and abusive against consumer rights
> technology like steam

So you know for a fact that it doesn't come with any abusive or intrusive
copy protection measures, such as Starforce?

> don't lend or give away copies of your own pc games!

This is just stupidity. If I buy a game, I can lend or give it away to
anybody I like. If it gets a friend into gaming, then the industry can only
be strengthened by this.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

"steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> just released - pariah
>
> http://www.pariahgame.com/
>
> from the creators of unreal comes another great sci-fi fps
> fair price
> unfortunately its a multi platform game so lets see if the
> pc version is weakened by that
> also no intrusive and abusive against consumer rights
> technology like steam
>
> support pc games!
> buy it now on your local retail store!
> copying and lending is forbidden and it damages pc games!
> don't lend or give away copies of your own pc games!
> fight piracy! protect pc games!
>
> ps: yes i'm doing the work others in this group don't find
> it worthy of advertising about except doing the same old
> lying pro steam valve propaganda
>
> --
> post made in a steam-free computer
> i said "NO" to valve and steam

surprised you are promoting this it has a console port

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

x-no-archive: yes

Sam Jones wrote:

<snip>

no i don't know if it has starforce cause i haven't bought
the game yet, but if it has i hope someone will warn us

yes i'm against starforce and i fight against it but if the
pc game is good and in a proper packaged and a fair price,
then in some occasions i end up buying it which is something
i will never do with steam

steam and starforce are in totally different leagues
starforce is a pain, its too much of a copy protection and
should not be used by publishers
now steam is not that, steam is 100% abuse and intrusion

starforce is only a copy protection scheme
steam is complete new system for pc games that wants to make
it a monopoly and pc gamers enslaved imprisoned controled
submissive and brainwashed consumers

yes i will always try to make publishers don't use starforce
but first we must fight piracy
only after we fought piracy can't we ask publishers to stop
using starforce...
i don't blame publishers for using starforce but instead all
the scum pirates that forced them in doing it

> If I buy a game, I can lend or give it away to anybody I
> like. If it gets a friend into gaming, then the industry

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!
LENDING IS PIRACY! PERIOD! OK!
LENDING = PIRACY!
LENDING = ILLEGAL!
LENDING = DAMAGE TO PC GAMES!
LENDING = LOST REVENUE FOR THE INDUSTRY!
LENDING = THEFT!

you have such a nerve... you criticize publishers for using
starforce when its your kind responsible for it!
its cause of scum like yourself that starforce was created!

jones i have your name you pirate! so don't mess with this
group cause you will get hurt! yes this is a threat to
criminal thieves that don't belong here!
GO AWAY PIRATE BEFORE WE ALL SHOW YOU WHAT WE DO TO SCUM
LIKE YOURSELF!

--

steamKILLER wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> just released - pariah
>
> http://www.pariahgame.com/
>
> from the creators of unreal comes another great sci-fi fps
> fair price
> unfortunately its a multi platform game so lets see if the
> pc version is weakened by that
> also no intrusive and abusive against consumer rights
> technology like steam
>
> support pc games!
> buy it now on your local retail store!
> copying and lending is forbidden and it damages pc games!
> don't lend or give away copies of your own pc games!
> fight piracy! protect pc games!
>
> ps: yes i'm doing the work others in this group don't find
> it worthy of advertising about except doing the same old
> lying pro steam valve propaganda

The reviews I've read of Pariah make it sound pretty underwhelming.

--

shawk

"steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> jones i have your name you pirate! so don't mess with this
> group cause you will get hurt! yes this is a threat to
> criminal thieves that don't belong here!
> GO AWAY PIRATE BEFORE WE ALL SHOW YOU WHAT WE DO TO SCUM
> LIKE YOURSELF!

Ooooh, please tell me what we're *all* going to do to scum...

On Sat, 7 May 2005 08:46:19 +0100, "Shawk"
<shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote:

>"steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>

>> jones i have your name you pirate! so don't mess with this
>> group cause you will get hurt! yes this is a threat to
>> criminal thieves that don't belong here!
>> GO AWAY PIRATE BEFORE WE ALL SHOW YOU WHAT WE DO TO SCUM
>> LIKE YOURSELF!
>>

>Ooooh, please tell me what we're *all* going to do to scum...

Personally, I take care of it with Lysol Basin Tub & Tile cleaner but
I'm sure there are other options.

Erik

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

"Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> looked up from reading the entrails
of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

>"steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>

>> jones i have your name you pirate! so don't mess with this
>> group cause you will get hurt! yes this is a threat to
>> criminal thieves that don't belong here!
>> GO AWAY PIRATE BEFORE WE ALL SHOW YOU WHAT WE DO TO SCUM
>> LIKE YOURSELF!
>>

>Ooooh, please tell me what we're *all* going to do to scum...

We're going to make fun of him, just like we always do when he spouts
his lunatic rubbish.
Oh, "scum" was referring to someone other than SteamKiller?

Xocyll