Google Confirms Galaxy Nexus Bug, Working on a Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
lol you got it first.. i was going to comment the same thing.

now a days must technology.. sorry.. Fashion company, denies the problem with their products and trend to blame the customer for something they created in the first place, and if they acknowledge problem is 6 to 10 years later.

G

I had respect for Apple, Steve, and also for Microsoft and Google.
But if this was an iPhone problem there were lots of blah blah blah for all Great people and companies.
even I could see comments by newcomers with names creatd by random numbers!!!
Okay, if u all like gimme my thumb downs.

hpglow

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2011
[citation][nom]aracheb[/nom]lol you got it first.. i was going to comment the same thing.now a days must technology.. sorry.. Fashion company, denies the problem with their products and trend to blame the customer for something they created in the first place, and if they acknowledge problem is 6 to 10 years later.[/citation]
Don't be angry because iPhone users get a good working phone and get to look good at the same time. While you use some clunky peace of junk that even with massive screens and double to quadurple the processing power still looks like a giant black hunk of plastic.

[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]such an ugly phone[/citation]

Yet somehow we all know that the moment you stick an Apple sticker on the back cover, it instantly becomes refined, beautiful, modern, revolutionary, game-changing, amazing and magical.

victorintelr

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
" Don't be angry because iPhone users get a good working phone and get to look good at the same time. While you use some clunky peace of junk that even with massive screens and double to quadurple the processing power still looks like a giant black hunk of plastic. "

Sure........... the iPhone 4 came working right of the bat, and the antenna issue was 'cause people were holding it wrong.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]hpglow[/nom]Don't be angry because iPhone users get a good working phone and get to look good at the same time. While you use some clunky peace of junk that even with massive screens and double to quadurple the processing power still looks like a giant black hunk of plastic.[/citation]
Antennae problems, Siri not working, battery problems o yea iPhone always works perfectly all the time, have fun in your dreamland :)

As for looks well that is all opinion and since no one cares what others really think about looks, then your opinion means nothing just like everyone elses :p

STravis

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]Lmeow[/nom]Yet somehow we all know that the moment you stick an Apple sticker on the back cover, it instantly becomes refined, beautiful, modern, revolutionary, game-changing, amazing and magical.[/citation]

Apple would never develop such a POS, so no worries there.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]hpglow[/nom]Don't be angry because iPhone users get a good working phone and get to look good at the same time. While you use some clunky peace of junk that even with massive screens and double to quadurple the processing power still looks like a giant black hunk of plastic.[/citation]

Motorola Droid RAZR. There is hope for a well built Android phone.

jmchien

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2009
Didn't apple own up the antenna issue and since it was hardware related they told users ways to mitigate it by holding it a certain way... I'm pretty sure the design team got a mouthful from Jobs after that

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]Zingam[/nom]Yeah, iOS has some advantages/nice touches but the hardware is... crap![/citation]
I have an Android phone. Really like it too. However, I don't know how you can say the iPhone is crap when its exterior is glass and metal and it performs well while almost all Android phones have a cheap feeling plastic or rubber exterior. The iPhone is a nice phone. ...just because you don't like it doesn't mean its a bad phone.

G

[citation][nom]halcyon[/nom]I have an Android phone. Really like it too. However, I don't know how you can say the iPhone is crap when its exterior is glass and metal and it performs well while almost all Android phones have a cheap feeling plastic or rubber exterior. The iPhone is a nice phone. ...just because you don't like it doesn't mean its a bad phone.[/citation]

And I've got my thumbs down for saying something like this.... such a Tom'sSamDroidWare.com

Goldengoose

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
[citation][nom]return[/nom]And I've got my thumbs down for saying something like this.... such a Tom'sSamDroidWare.com[/citation]

you did ask for them.

And everyone knows droid users only read the first 10 comments.

G

[citation][nom]Goldengoose[/nom]you did ask for them.And everyone knows droid users only read the first 10 comments.[/citation]
yeah, and I'm really happy now , just wanted to mention that my comment is hidden now, Please click on the Show link in grey and then click the red thumb 'Cause Im not happy enough for just 4 negatives from those paid by ...
Your Welcome!

halcyon

Splendid
Wow, if the Galaxy Nexus had a nice strong metal casing and a non-pentile HD display (like the HTC Rezound) with a camera as good or better than the iPhone 4S' it would be unstoppable. :heink:

Status
Not open for further replies.