JB

I have been doing research about buying a DVD recorder
and am most interested in DVD-RW VR mode as that allows
for the most flexibility in editing. However, I have
come across reviews that state Window XP is not
compatible with DVD-RW in the VR mode -- they cannot be
played or read. Is this true or has this problem been
addressed in some update?

Can't see any really updated material, but of all the reading I've done I'd
stay away from it.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media
"jb" <calaf50@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have been doing research about buying a DVD recorder
> and am most interested in DVD-RW VR mode as that allows
> for the most flexibility in editing. However, I have
> come across reviews that state Window XP is not
> compatible with DVD-RW in the VR mode -- they cannot be
> played or read. Is this true or has this problem been
> addressed in some update?

TRENDING THREADS