Mike

Splendid

Up until recently, I had no problem playing DVD's on my
laptop using WMP9. Then, a few days ago, I tried to play a
DVD and it told me I needed to update, and directed me to
the WMP website, where I downloaded and installed WMP-10.
When I tried to play a DVD, a window came up saying that
Windows XP, by default, does not play DVD's, and suggested
reducing my screen resolution. I reduced it, and tried
again, same error message. So I rolled back to WMP9, and
now I still get that same error message.
Before I made any upgrades, I was able to play DVDs in WMP
with no problem. Now I can't play DVD's at all, with any
version of WMP. Any idea what happened?
Thanks!
..

Download and install updated drivers for your graphics card from the
manufacturers website.
www.coribright.com