Visual C++ Runtime Errors

Please help! I receive visual c++ runtime library, run
time errors for different programs, from time to time,
which closes some of the programs. How to fix? Thank
you. email the solution if possible. :)
1 answer Last reply
More about visual runtime errors

    what programmes and any more info on the error would help.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media
    "Cat" <valyum93@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Please help! I receive visual c++ runtime library, run
    > time errors for different programs, from time to time,
    > which closes some of the programs. How to fix? Thank
    > you. email the solution if possible. :)

Video Visual C++ Runtime Windows XP