WIRELESS NETWORK CONNECTION

i am trying to set up a wireless connection, i went to the support centre n
i was told ' Right-click Wireless Network Connection, and then click
Properties.' but in my netwrok connections i don't have Wireless network
connection??? what do i do?

"NazKhan" <NazKhan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:425DF867-F0C8-4F07-9EC9-91D266A2C7FA@microsoft.com...
> i am trying to set up a wireless connection, i went to the support centre n
> i was told ' Right-click Wireless Network Connection, and then click
> Properties.' but in my netwrok connections i don't have Wireless network
> connection??? what do i do?

Attach your WLAN adapter. If the driver not already installed - install it.

--PA

TRENDING THREADS