DVD Player Decoder

Did not like the DVD player I was using and so I deleted it. But I must have
deleted the decoder along with it because now I can't play any DVD's even on
the Windows Media Player. I can't "reinstall" , because I no longer have
original disk. Where can I download the proper decoder?
--
Safety is not the absence of danger, but the presence of God.
1 answer Last reply

    Reinstall PowerDVD or WinDVD, whichever came with your PC. If you cannot
    find your original CD, www.gocyberlink.com or www.intervideo.com

    www.coribright.com

    "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Did not like the DVD player I was using and so I deleted it. But I must
    > have
    > deleted the decoder along with it because now I can't play any DVD's even
    > on
    > the Windows Media Player. I can't "reinstall" , because I no longer have
    > original disk. Where can I download the proper decoder?
    > --
    > Safety is not the absence of danger, but the presence of God.

Video DVD Players Decoder Windows XP