Will Western Digital pay rebate ?

I bought (12/31/04) a WD 200JB GB hard drive for $129
at Fry's Electronics
There were two $30 rebates on the hard drive.
Mailed them in at around January 12th 2005
(all paperwork was correctly filled out)
I've only received one (on March 30) of the two rebates.
And I emailed WD last Wednesday about the other rebate
but have not heard back.
Any other options for me to try ?

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:51:33 -0800, Tod <no_spam_me@comcast.net>
wrote:

>I've only received one (on March 30) of the two rebates.
>And I emailed WD last Wednesday about the other rebate
>but have not heard back.
>Any other options for me to try ?

Try setting your time machine another week in the future. Other than
that I can't see how you got your rebate that was due to arrive in 4
days from now. (Mrch 26 at the time of this post)

Another thing you might want to check, read the fine rint on the
rebate form, some rebates are only one per address and your second
rebate may be voided.

Impmon wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:51:33 -0800, Tod <no_spam_me@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>

>>I've only received one (on March 30) of the two rebates.
>>And I emailed WD last Wednesday about the other rebate
>>but have not heard back.
>>Any other options for me to try ?
>

> Try setting your time machine another week in the future. Other than
> that I can't see how you got your rebate that was due to arrive in 4
> days from now. (Mrch 26 at the time of this post)
>
> Another thing you might want to check, read the fine rint on the
> rebate form, some rebates are only one per address and your second
> rebate may be voided.
It was two separate rebates on one hard drive
Was was the regular WD $30 and the
other was a Fry's special.

Tod wrote:
> I bought (12/31/04) a WD 200JB GB hard drive for $129
> at Fry's Electronics
> There were two $30 rebates on the hard drive.
> Mailed them in at around January 12th 2005
> (all paperwork was correctly filled out)
> I've only received one (on March 30) of the two rebates.
> And I emailed WD last Wednesday about the other rebate
> but have not heard back.
> Any other options for me to try ?

www.fatwallet.com has a great "Rebate Tracking" forum where you can
find lots of expert advice -- read its stickies first.

The two WD rebates I submitted in early Dec. were delivered to me in
early Mar., so you may need to wait some more. The first was on record
nine days after I mailed it, the second in 19 days, and both rebates
were handled by Parago (El Paso and Miami), one of the better
processing companies.

A lot of times you'll get different information from the processor's
website, automated phone system, and people, so I suggest that you
speak with a live human being and get tracking numbers (very important)
for your submissions.