HL2 Machinima music video

Hi!
Just stumbled upon
http://www.machinima.org/paul_blog/2005/03/machinima-wiki-and-finally-music-video.html,
where some guy offers his selfmade Half-Life 2-based music video
for download.

Really incredible stuff.
Basically, it's "just" a sequence of the more action-packed HL2 gaming
moments during the instrumental parts of the song (so beware if you
didn't already finish the game; contains quite a few spoilers) with the
G-Man doing the vocal parts (which may sound a bit cheesy if you read
this, but looks and feels just right if you actually watch the video),
but the timing, the style and the overal mood is really gorgeous,
making the video a must-see for everybody who enjoyed HL2.
IMHO, that is. :)
2 answers Last reply
More about machinima music video

    Well, I liked it. It shows what a nice engine Source actually is...

    "Jasper Westerhof" <yknow_whoGEENSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Well, I liked it. It shows what a nice engine Source actually is...

    Yeah - I thought it was great. Envious of the folk with the skills required
    to make this stuff

Video Games Music Video Games