HL2 Machinima music video

Last response: in Video Games
May 6, 2005 10:15:21 PM

Hi!
Just stumbled upon
http://www.machinima.org/paul_blog/2005/03/machinima-wi...,
where some guy offers his selfmade Half-Life 2-based music video
for download.

Really incredible stuff.
Basically, it's "just" a sequence of the more action-packed HL2 gaming
moments during the instrumental parts of the song (so beware if you
didn't already finish the game; contains quite a few spoilers) with the
G-Man doing the vocal parts (which may sound a bit cheesy if you read
this, but looks and feels just right if you actually watch the video),
but the timing, the style and the overal mood is really gorgeous,
making the video a must-see for everybody who enjoyed HL2.
IMHO, that is. :)
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 4:15:20 PM

Well, I liked it. It shows what a nice engine Source actually is...

"Matthias Puch" <m.puch@gmx.de> schreef in bericht
> Hi!
> Just stumbled upon
> http://www.machinima.org/paul_blog/2005/03/machinima-wi...,
> where some guy offers his selfmade Half-Life 2-based music video
> for download.
>
> Really incredible stuff.
> Basically, it's "just" a sequence of the more action-packed HL2 gaming
> moments during the instrumental parts of the song (so beware if you
> didn't already finish the game; contains quite a few spoilers) with the
> G-Man doing the vocal parts (which may sound a bit cheesy if you read
> this, but looks and feels just right if you actually watch the video),
> but the timing, the style and the overal mood is really gorgeous,
> making the video a must-see for everybody who enjoyed HL2.
> IMHO, that is. :)
May 7, 2005 4:15:21 PM

"Jasper Westerhof" <yknow_whoGEENSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Well, I liked it. It shows what a nice engine Source actually is...

Yeah - I thought it was great. Envious of the folk with the skills required
to make this stuff