Sign in with
Your question

To turn on bluetooth adapter

Last response: in Windows 7
December 22, 2010 3:08:17 PM

Hello,
I disabled the bluetooth adapter from the system tray.how to turn it on again as i cant find it in the system tray anymore

More about : turn bluetooth adapter

a b $ Windows 7
December 23, 2010 3:21:55 AM

If you have a USB dongle, just unplug it and plug it back in. If you have a laptop, there should be a button you can hit. The other option would be to find it in the device manager, right click on it, and hit enable.
January 30, 2011 1:48:36 AM

buwish said:
If you have a USB dongle, just unplug it and plug it back in. If you have a laptop, there should be a button you can hit. The other option would be to find it in the device manager, right click on it, and hit enable.

Hello,

In my case its laptop, i have tried 'Fn F2' but no result and even in device manager i cant see anything related to bluetooth adapter...........

Appreciate your help.
Related resources
January 30, 2011 1:49:16 AM

buwish said:

Hello,

In my case its laptop, i have tried 'Fn F2' but no result and even in device manager i cant see anything related to bluetooth adapter...........

Appreciate your help.
January 30, 2011 1:52:15 AM

buwish said:

Hello,

Appreciate your help.
March 15, 2011 4:38:09 AM

Hi,Archana..

Go to dell website.

Follow the steps.

select model - laptops - your product line - model no - confirm - click on the network drodown menu - then download the blue tooth module.

apply the above steps & am sure u will be through.

because i had the similar problem & succeeded.
May 28, 2011 7:05:00 AM

jag2011 said:
Hello,

Appreciate your help.

If the bluetooth software happens to be WIDCOMM (Applicable to other bluetooth softwares as well such as BROADCOM etc)

Go to C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software and double click BTTray.exe.You will find the bluetooth icon on the system tray.
You may turn on the adaptor by right clicking on the icon.
!