I only see part of the screen

When I play videos, dvds or anything else I only see the
upper left corner of the screen, no matter what program I
use to play it. I really need to fix this.

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

Reinstall the latest stable drivers for your video card. Also re-install
DirectX.

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows MovieMaker