  • Laptops
  • Windows XP
a b D Laptop
September 13, 2004 1:19:17 AM

I have linked my laptop to my tv and everything except the colour is ok.
I can receive video and audio but only in black and white. How do i
get my tv screen to show colour?

--
Blue Midget

More about : laptop link colour probs

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
September 13, 2004 3:31:47 PM

If you are in an area of the world which uses the PAL tv system, ensure you
have connected via S-Video or a SCART socket. You may need to purchase an
adapter.
www.coribright.com

"Blue Midget" <Blue.Midget.1chtcz@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> I have linked my laptop to my tv and everything except the colour is ok.
> I can receive video and audio but only in black and white. How do i
> get my tv screen to show colour?
>

> --
> Blue Midget
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
December 2, 2004 9:55:04 AM

I am having the same problem. I do live in Europe. I have used an s-video
and tried changing my settings between Pal and NTSC but no change. How can I
make it so that it is in color???