WinXP Video Screensaver Powertoy + WMP10 ?

Hi,
I've been running the Windows XP Video Screensaver to
play an MPEG movie as my screensaver. I just installed
Windows Media Player 10, and now the Video screensaver
won't run - it displays a message asking for WMP9 to be
installed. (I tried rolling back to WMP9, but this still
didn't work.)

Does anyone know if/how the XP Video Screensaver can be
made to work with Media Player 10 ?

Thanks for all advice...

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

It is indeed a stupid bug in the Video screen saver powertoy.
Use System Restore to restore prior oto WMP10 installation or use some other
screensaver.

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker