How Do I Get Half Life 2 To Play Off Line

I installed Half Life 2 went on line and did all the registration and up
date stuff and I still can't get Half Life 2 to play off line does anyone
have any suggestions.
Thank you Hellin Flames

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam X-terminator
from StompSoft http://www.stompsoft.com
3 answers Last reply
More about half life play line

    On Fri, 6 May 2005 22:40:22 -0700, "H. Flames" <hellin69us@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >I installed Half Life 2 went on line and did all the registration and up
    >date stuff and I still can't get Half Life 2 to play off line does anyone
    >have any suggestions.

    Don't be connected to the net when you start it or block it with a
    firewall.

    I'll give that a try and let you know if it works

    http://home.covad.net/~k25125/SteamyThings/Steam_Offline_Play_FAQ.htm

    --
    Carl Waring
    http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=1495