Olympus C5000 - Is it any Good?

I am buying the Olympus C5000 digital camera today at Dixons at £180, is
this a bargain as it is supposed to have £100 off. Is it a good camera?

It's me again, Scottie. I forgot to say I would consider any camera that was
£200 or below, better still if it has been reduced in price to £200.
--------
"Scottie" <Scottie@address.invalid> wrote in message
> I am buying the Olympus C5000 digital camera today at Dixons at £180, is
> this a bargain as it is supposed to have £100 off. Is it a good camera?

Mike

Splendid

"Scottie" <Scottie@address.invalid> wrote in message
> I am buying the Olympus C5000 digital camera today at Dixons at £180, is
> this a bargain as it is supposed to have £100 off. Is it a good camera?

same price at jessops, currys etc