Video Capture from PC to Panasonic NV-GS15GN via firewire

mark

Hi,
I am using Ulead VideoStudio 7 SE Basic for editing and a Panasonic
NV-GS15GN camcorder. I have completed about 5 projects without any
problems. However, I am halfway thru a project noe and it won't let me
export my work to my camcorder. A message pops up on my monitor saying
that my device is not a recording one.
Any suggestions?

Have you already saved the previous projects back to tape?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media
"Mark" <mdickie@quicksilver.net.nz> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I am using Ulead VideoStudio 7 SE Basic for editing and a Panasonic
> NV-GS15GN camcorder. I have completed about 5 projects without any
> problems. However, I am halfway thru a project noe and it won't let me
> export my work to my camcorder. A message pops up on my monitor saying
> that my device is not a recording one.
> Any suggestions?

mark

Yeah Thats right, I have edited them on desktop and exported them to
my camcorder. Now it is telling me I cannot do that.
Thanks

"Graham Hughes" <graham@simplydv.co.uk> wrote in message news:<OEt1cMvmEHA.3896@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>...
> Have you already saved the previous projects back to tape?
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
> "Mark" <mdickie@quicksilver.net.nz> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > I am using Ulead VideoStudio 7 SE Basic for editing and a Panasonic
> > NV-GS15GN camcorder. I have completed about 5 projects without any
> > problems. However, I am halfway thru a project noe and it won't let me
> > export my work to my camcorder. A message pops up on my monitor saying
> > that my device is not a recording one.
> > Any suggestions?

Check another known working cable in case yours is faulty on the out signal.
Check the cam and cable on another pc in case the pc port is broken.