How to burn recorded TV to DVD

I am using Windows XP Media Center Edition, and am able to record TV shows
(in ms-dvr format) but am unable to figure out how to reformat them and burn
them to a DVD I can watch on my TV (MPEG2??). I tried importing them to the
Easy CD and DVD creator version 6, but the program doesn't recognize the ms-
dvr format. Can anyone help me isolate the correct software to reformat and
burn these TV programs? Thanks, Hugh Epley Feel free to contact me
directly (hepley@cox.net) if you like

I am ahving the same troulbe and had posted earlier ( acouple of months back
) and awas toald taht there was soem software or a fix in teh woorks from HP
regarding this; however, i have seen nothing else on it.

I woul dsincerely appreciate any reponse to this post as I woul dlike to
burn my TV recordings from media cetner to a DVD.

Please HELP!!!

"Hugh Epley" wrote:

> I am using Windows XP Media Center Edition, and am able to record TV shows
> (in ms-dvr format) but am unable to figure out how to reformat them and burn
> them to a DVD I can watch on my TV (MPEG2??). I tried importing them to the
> Easy CD and DVD creator version 6, but the program doesn't recognize the ms-
> dvr format. Can anyone help me isolate the correct software to reformat and
> burn these TV programs? Thanks, Hugh Epley Feel free to contact me
> directly (hepley@cox.net) if you like

Sonic MyDVD recognizes MS-DVR files. I believe they have a trial version of
their software on their site which you may like to download and try out.

http://www.sonic.com/products/mydvd/mydvd/default.asp
www.coribright.com