video won't display after boot up

Mike

Splendid

Hi,
I got a sony desktop. After a power outage the boot up screen is fine but as
soon as the boot up screen finishes and switch into desktop the display
blanks.
If I boot into safe mode then it workes, and if I remove the display adapter
through the device config window and reboot then the windows can get into
the desktop fine but as soon as it gets in and detets the display adapter
then it installes it and reboot again I will get the same problem again.
Any one knows how to fix this problem?
Thanks

On boot, instead of choosing safe mode choose vga mode.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media