I will motherboard and USB-KBD and USB-MOUSE

I have an Iwill P4D motherboard and 1.6G CPU. I used an USB Keyboard
and a USB Mouse. My motherboard always rejects this devices after a
while.
Some times detects them, when I disconnect and reconnect them and
sometimes this method do not get answer.
What do you recommend to solve this problem?
Regards,
A.H.Sharif

Does it "reject" them when in use or after an idle while??
Start->Run devmgmt.msc rigth click on all USB Hubs, choose "Power
settings" -tab and uncheck the power save setting

--
Tumppi
Reply to group

"a.h." <ahsharif@gmail.com> kirjoitti viestissä
> I have an Iwill P4D motherboard and 1.6G CPU. I used an USB Keyboard
> and a USB Mouse. My motherboard always rejects this devices after a
> while.
> Some times detects them, when I disconnect and reconnect them and
> sometimes this method do not get answer.
> What do you recommend to solve this problem?
> Regards,
> A.H.Sharif

Power saving option is disabled and inactive.
A.h.