FireFox temporary files place

I use firefox browser and my C: drive tells me about clean-up but
hangs. I think if I find the firefox temporary files and delete them,
It will be solved.

Anyone knows where the FireFox browser stores the temporary files?
Regards,
A.H.Sharif

In article <1112915463.047031.105900@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
ahsharif@gmail.com says...
> I use firefox browser and my C: drive tells me about clean-up but
> hangs. I think if I find the firefox temporary files and delete them,
> It will be solved.
>
> Anyone knows where the FireFox browser stores the temporary files?
> Regards,
> A.H.Sharif

dear friend ,

maybe you should start with an old crash-pc to learn a lot and get a
working-machine for serious things without changing too much for the
first time .

--
gruss , wolfgang
---<---@

[This followup was posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage and a copy
was sent to the cited author.]

In article <1112915463.047031.105900@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
ahsharif@gmail.com says...
> I use firefox browser and my C: drive tells me about clean-up but
> hangs. I think if I find the firefox temporary files and delete them,
> It will be solved.
>
> Anyone knows where the FireFox browser stores the temporary files?

Just start up FireFox. Go to Tools, then Options. Click Privacy on the
selection bar on top if it's not already selected. Click on 'Clear' on
the line for 'Cache.' It may take a minute or so, depending on how much
data there is.

Read the FireFox FAQ:
http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/faq

To find the location, start up Firefox and type in 'about:config' as a
browser address. Scroll down to the
'browser.cache.disk.parent_directory' entry, if there is one. If there
isn't one, it's probably using the default user profile folder. If it
exists, you can double-click it and change it if you want to use another
location.

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross