Anybody know when the 20D will be available in the UK?

Thanks
Dave

Alan

"Dave Doyle" <d.doyle@btconnect.com> wrote in message
> Anybody know when the 20D will be available in the UK?
>
> Thanks
> Dave

Park Cameras told me they expected them to be delivered to them on September
15th (this Wednesday).
Most sources are saying "mid September" so about right then.

Alan.

Dave Doyle wrote:

> Anybody know when the 20D will be available in the UK?
>
> Thanks
> Dave

canon 10d's are trading on e.bay for less than second hand d300, you can
not give them away !!!
as owners scramble for the new model, personally I want to know 2
things before I upgrade

1, does it focus properly unlike the 10d which is allways 2 inch short
of its mark
2, are the images any sharper, the 10d takes "MUFFLED" looking pictures
even with a l lense, sharpening them makes them worse

the answer will come from users not canons propaganda machine !
so come on guys get it reviewed and posted on here !

"Mark Spacey" <vax2002news@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> Dave Doyle wrote:
>
>> Anybody know when the 20D will be available in the UK?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Dave
> canon 10d's are trading on e.bay for less than second hand d300, you can
> not give them away !!!
> as owners scramble for the new model, personally I want to know 2 things
> before I upgrade
>
> 1, does it focus properly unlike the 10d which is allways 2 inch short of
> its mark
> 2, are the images any sharper, the 10d takes "MUFFLED" looking pictures
> even with a l lense, sharpening them makes them worse
>
> the answer will come from users not canons propaganda machine !
> so come on guys get it reviewed and posted on here !

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Canon/canon_eos20d.asp

Alan

> 1, does it focus properly unlike the 10d which is allways 2 inch short
> of its mark

Huh? If this was the case 10D's would have been getting a bad reputation,
and not the excellent one they have.

> 2, are the images any sharper, the 10d takes "MUFFLED" looking pictures
> even with a l lense, sharpening them makes them worse

Ditto

> the answer will come from users not canons propaganda machine !
> so come on guys get it reviewed and posted on here !

And I don't even have a 10D!