marc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

1. My windows media player won't play video clips while
I'm logged on. What can I do?

2. I recently recieved a msg that said my Virtual Memory
was low and certain applications may not operate properly.
Is this related to problem 1? How do I expand memory?

3. When I first log on to my computer the DOS screen
comes up showing a prompt regarding Telnet? Is there
anything I can do to correct this error?

I run Windows XP and was unable to download SP2

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You don't have to downlaod SP2; it is available free on a CD at Staples or
can be ordered here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/cdorder/en_us/default810.mspx