XP Screensaver powertoy does not work with player 10

XP Screensaver powertoy does not work with Media Player
10. It checks for the player version and stops when it
does not detect 9
1 answer Last reply
More about screensaver powertoy work player

    Has anyone found a fix for this yet? We use this quite a
    bit on our work computers. My Microsoft TAM said that I
    would have to open up a ticket to get them to look into
    it as he didn't know of a solution.

    Alex

Video Screensaver Windows XP Microsoft Media Player