Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

XP Screensaver powertoy does not work with player 10

Tags:
  • Video
  • Screensaver
  • Windows XP
  • Microsoft
  • Media Player
September 20, 2004 3:17:55 AM

XP Screensaver powertoy does not work with Media Player
10. It checks for the player version and stops when it
does not detect 9

More about : screensaver powertoy work player

Anonymous
September 22, 2004 1:40:25 PM

Has anyone found a fix for this yet? We use this quite a
bit on our work computers. My Microsoft TAM said that I
would have to open up a ticket to get them to look into
it as he didn't know of a solution.

Alex