Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

i have a AVermedia AVerDVD EZMaker Card to capture video.
well a couple of months ago, i was installing Directx
updates and every since then my capture device will not
capture video. the picture is fuzzy and completly
blurred. what can i do to fix this problem? i've tried to
restore to an earlier time ive tried to uninstall the
Directx updates but nothing works. can anybody help me?

Are there any updates from the card manufacturer to install?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media