Burning a slideshow to a DVD

I am trying to burn my slideshow to a DVD. As I read other posts and
information about Windows Movie Maker, I am guessing I have to download a
program on my computer to beable to burn a DVD (which I did called Nero or
something like that). My computer comes with a DVD writer, but I cannot seem
to burn to a DVD. I have been able to burn to a CD and then I thought I
could burn my slideshow from a CD to a DVD, but can't seem to do this either.
I am totally frustrated and confused.

Thank you so much for any help!

Is your DVD ROM a reader as well as a writer?
http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html

"Mary Lynn" <Mary Lynn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to burn my slideshow to a DVD. As I read other posts and
> information about Windows Movie Maker, I am guessing I have to download a
> program on my computer to beable to burn a DVD (which I did called Nero or
> something like that). My computer comes with a DVD writer, but I cannot
> seem
> to burn to a DVD. I have been able to burn to a CD and then I thought I
> could burn my slideshow from a CD to a DVD, but can't seem to do this
> either.
> I am totally frustrated and confused.
>
> Thank you so much for any help!

I'm sure what my DVD is. I know when I bought my computer, I did ask if I
could burn DVD's and they said yes. So I guess I need to check that out,
then I'll get back with you Touch Base!! Thanks!!!!!

"Touch Base" wrote:

> Is your DVD ROM a reader as well as a writer?
> http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html
>
> "Mary Lynn" <Mary Lynn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am trying to burn my slideshow to a DVD. As I read other posts and
> > information about Windows Movie Maker, I am guessing I have to download a
> > program on my computer to beable to burn a DVD (which I did called Nero or
> > something like that). My computer comes with a DVD writer, but I cannot
> > seem
> > to burn to a DVD. I have been able to burn to a CD and then I thought I
> > could burn my slideshow from a CD to a DVD, but can't seem to do this
> > either.
> > I am totally frustrated and confused.
> >
> > Thank you so much for any help!

Take a look at Photo2DVD. It has a nice dvd slideshow function built
in.

--
lums

Take a look at Photo2DVD(www.photo-to-dvd.com), it has a nice DVD
slideshow function build in.

Mary Lynn wrote:
> *I am trying to burn my slideshow to a DVD. As I read other posts
> and
> information about Windows Movie Maker, I am guessing I have to
> download a
> program on my computer to beable to burn a DVD (which I did called
> Nero or
> something like that). My computer comes with a DVD writer, but I
> cannot seem
> to burn to a DVD. I have been able to burn to a CD and then I
> thought I
> could burn my slideshow from a CD to a DVD, but can't seem to do this
> either.
> I am totally frustrated and confused.
>
> Thank you so much for any help! *

--